What is a progression appeal?  

There are some instances where King's may remove students from their programme of study for failure to make sufficient academic progress. Such removal may be temporary, e.g. for one semester, or permanent, i.e. the student’s registration will be terminated. 


This is set out in Chapter 8 of the Academic Regulations: Concerns, Conduct & Complaints.


If you've received notification of your results and have not passed enough credit to progress to the next year of study, please do not complete a progression appeal form. Instead, read our article How can I make an academic appeal? for guidance on how to make an academic appeal.





How can I make an appeal? 



What can I do if I am dissatisfied with the outcome of appeal? 



Who can support me through the appeals process?