Appealing as a Postgraduate Research student 

In accordance with the Academic Regulations (research degree programmes) postgraduate research (PGR) students may appeal against: 

  • The decision of an examiner where the outcome was such that they were not awarded the degree they were enrolled upon. 
  • A decision not to approve an upgrade from MPhil to PhD. 



Can I appeal against the decisions of examiners for thesis & oral exam? 



Can I appeal against PhD upgrade and MD(Res) transfer decisions? 



What can I do if I am dissatisfied with the outcome of appeal?