If you find yourself struggling or in need of someone to talk to about your mental health and it is during the evening and/or weekend when our Advice & Wellbeing Services are closed, there are several resources available to you.

You can also access this support during other times the university is closed, such as public holidays and vacation periods.



King's Counselling Online



Support available in King’s Residences



Organisations outside King's



If you are experiencing a crisis, please refer to these articles:

Comments (0)