The King's Counselling and Mental Health Support Service is available online and offers free and confidential counselling and mental health support to students. We recognize that these are especially challenging times and would like to reassure you that the service is here to support your wellbeing and mental health.
King's College London also offers an online support service called Togetherall that you can use at any time. The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any device with an internet connection.
Togetherall is a safe and anonymous online space you can go to if you’re feeling down, struggling to cope or just want to talk to people who understand what you’re going through. Whether you want to speak to peers or a counsellor, it's a great source of support outside normal office hours and means you can get support when our services are closed, including evenings, weekends and outside term.
What can I do on Togetherall?
- Get things off your chest and share with people experiencing similar issues to you
- Express how you’re feeling with words and images
- Learn practical skills to help you cope better
- Take self-assessments and monitor your progress
- Join group courses on topics such as stress, problem solving and negative thinking
How do I join Togetherall?
- Visit Togetherall
- Click the "join us" button.
- Under "Organisation" select "Universities & Colleges" from the dropdown list and click next.
- Enter your King's email address using your k number and then click next. The format of your email address should be email@example.com
- Complete the remaining fields, including choosing an anonymous username and password and then click sign up.
- You should then receive an email to your King's email account inviting you to complete the registration process.