Important to know: If you're care-experienced or estranged from your parents and you're struggling to find a rent guarantor, please contact the Money & Housing Advice team for support.



What is a guarantor? 



Who can I use as a guarantor? 



I can’t find a guarantor; what can I do?



Advice for care-experienced and estranged students 


Comments (0)