If you are participating in a structured internship programme, industry placement or consultancy project run by King’s you will be expected to complete the King’s Host Agreement in order to formalise your involvement. You need to complete this agreement to participate; failure to do so may mean you are unable to participate in the programme.
We know that many other students will self-source their own internships, and sometimes your host employer will request documentation from King’s to confirm your student status, or request that King’s agrees to certain terms in order for you to undertake the opportunity.
  • If your employer wishes to simply confirm your student status, you can download your Confirmation of Study Letter and share this with them.
  • You can download a Record of Agreed Results (ROAR) if your employer is requesting confirmation of your current modular results before you have completed your programme
  • If you have already completed your programme, your employer may use your HEAR and the Higher Education Degree Datacheck (HEDD) to confirm your qualification at King's online.


If your employer requires additional documentation, the King’s Host Agreement is available for you to share with them.



What is the King’s Host Agreement?



Who can use it?



Key things to know about the Host Agreement



How do I obtain the King’s Host Agreement?



Who signs on behalf of King’s?



I’m graduating during the opportunity or a graduate of King’s; can I access the Agreement?



Where can I get advice related to my visa?



I’m on a break from my studies; can I access the Agreement?



I still have questions, who can I speak to?


Comments (0)