A Confirmation of Study letter confirms your basic personal and course details.
You can view an example of this letter online.
To download your personalised and official letter from King's:
- Log in to Student Records (if you have difficulties, contact the IT Service Desk).
- Check your personal details are correct and up-to-date.
- For undergraduates or postgraduate taught students: on your homepage go to the ‘My Programme’ heading.
- For postgraduate research students: on the bottom-right of your homepage you will find the heading ‘Confirmation of Study’.
- Click Confirmation of Study letter
- Select a general or bank letter
- Select Send letter to KCL email address
For more information about this letter, how and when you can use it, and for help and guidance for if you run into any difficulties accessing or using the letter, please see our article I need to prove I’m a student