This article is for EU/EEA or Swiss students who are starting a course from September 2023 onwards. If you're continuing a course that started before September 2021, please read our article I am an EU/EAA/Swiss student/applicant who enrolled in 2020/21 or before; What is my fee status?


Some EU/EEA and Swiss students are entitled to the home rate of tuition fees and may be eligible for Student Finance funding to help with their fees and living costs. Others may be assessed for the international rate of fees. 

The type of support you’ll receive will be dependent on how long you have lived in the UK or EEA, and/or whether you or a family member have been working in the UK. 




What is UK Student Funding & do I qualify for it? 




Does my nationality and/or Settled Status qualify me for the 'home' rate of fees?




How can I apply for Student Finance funding?




What are the funding options for EU/EEA/Swiss Migrant Workers? 



What are the funding rules if I’m studying for a medical, dental or other healthcare-related degree? 



Do I qualify for welfare benefits from the UK government?



What other financial support can I access at King’s?