You can obtain a standard transcript with module marks and your degree award following the same process as for students on other programmes, as described in our article I need a transcript. The document is available on the Gradintel platform, alongside your HEAR, if you graduated since 2012. If you graduated before 2012, please refer to our article I’m King’s alumni and I need to prove my degree.
If you need more detail about your programme, including module descriptions and details of your placements for professional accreditation this called a Physiotherapy Module Syllabus.
The detailed Module Syllabus is often needed for the purpose of applying for employment, education or professional accreditation in the UK or abroad, in some cases specific forms are required.
The Syllabus request will include the following:
- A covering letter signed by the programme lead
- A letter detailing the academic profile of the student, signed by the Programme Officer
- A letter outlining the Clinical Placement hours and specialities, signed by the Programme Officer
- Copies of the Programme/Module Handbooks for each module the student took, from the year that the student took them
- Copies of the Placement Assessment Forms from each of the student’s placements
Important to know: If you need specific forms other than what is listed, please contact with the Physiotherapy team directly by email prior to purchasing the Syllabus request.
Cost & format
Any additional copies requested will incur an additional cost. For more details please visit the e-store.
As services across the university continue to work remotely, hard copy documents are not possible at this time, and all documents are provided electronically only.
Important to know: Please allow 20 working days from the date of your request to receive your Module Syllabus.
To order: To place an order go to the King’s e-store and select Physiotherapy Module Syllabus Request
If you at all unsure or have any queries about your request, please contact the Physiotherapy Programme Officers directly by email.