Our Visa & International Advice Service is open Monday to Friday throughout the year (excluding bank holidays and official university closure days).


Getting support when the University is closed


For Immigration advice:  

We recommend that you use the Law Society to search for a local solicitor, and we advise that you always check in advance what you will be expected to pay for consultations.  

The following solicitors are specialists in student immigration law:


Brexit specific: