There are various and many reasons why you might want to transfer course. You might be considering transferring to a new course within King’s or to a different institution altogether.

Transferring is a good option early in your course. If you try to transfer beyond year one you might find that there are serious implications for the funding available to you. There are various services at King’s able to support you in making a decision and ensuring you have thought about any funding or visa implications. Our Advice & Guidance Service have a transferring your course webpage that explains some of the support on offer to you while you make a decision.

Once you have decided you would definitely like to transfer course, then you should read about and follow the process outlined on the relevant intranet section:

Undergraduate changes to registration

Postgraduate Taught changes to registration

Postgraduate Research changes to registration

Comments (0)