If you are arriving at King’s after the start date of your course, you should:
- Inform your faculty/department that you will be arriving late.
- Contact your halls of residence, if you’re living on campus.
- Complete online enrolment.
- Read our article It's my first time on campus, how will I collect my ID card? for the latest guidance on obtaining your ID card during this time.
- Catch up with your faculty inductions.
- Read our article What software & systems do I need to know about for my studies?
- Get involved in Welcome to King's. Take part in a wide range of events and activities over the welcome period and during your first semester at King's.