If you are arriving at King’s after the start date of your course, you should:
- Inform your faculty/department that you will be arriving late.
- Contact your halls of residence, if you’re living on campus.
- Complete online enrolment
- Collect your ID card, to complete the enrolment process. Read our article How do I collect my Student ID card for more information.
- Catch up with your faculty inductions on Kaltura; read our article What is Kaltura? for guidance on how to use Kaltura for the first time.
- Get involved in our virtual Welcome to King's! take part in a wide range of virtual events and activities over the welcome period and during your first semester at King's.