If you're concerned about a student and need to contact King's Student Services, please complete our online form (selecting 'None of the above' when asked whether you are a student or staff member) or call (+44) (0)207 096 9984. If you're supporting a student who needs urgent or emergency mental health support, however, please follow the instructions on this page - Crisis support: need help now.


This article contains information for parents, guardians and any other supporters of current King's students, including what to do if you're concerned about a student's wellbeing.


Where can students access help at King's? 


I’m concerned about a student, how can I report this to King’s? 


I’m concerned that a student is at risk of suicide, what should I do?


What will happen when I raise a concern?