We’re delighted to welcome you to King’s for the upcoming academic year. This article will give you tips on preparing to study at King’s if you’ve recently transferred from another institution.

Enrolling at King’s

Calculating your final degree classification

Making a new application for a Student visa
  • If you’re an international student and you require a Student visa (previously known as a Tier 4 visa), you’ll need to make a new visa application. 

Important to know: The UK Home Office is introducing a new immigration system which will come into effect from 5 October 2020. The new “Student Visa” route will replace the “Tier 4 (General)” visa route. Please read our article New Student Visa Immigration Route for more information.
  • Once your application is successful, King’s will provide you with a new CAS number, through the King’s Apply Portal.

Important to know:  Take a look at our articles for remote study for EU/EEA students and If you're an international student if you’ve any concerns about breaching your visa/immigration rules and regulations while remote studying.

Funding and scholarships

Arranging support for your Disability/SpLD’s

Disability Support at King’s offer support advice, and guidance to both prospective and current students, who have a long-term medical or mental health condition and can support you with applying for Personalised Assessment Arrangements and disability- related funding.

Take a look at our articles How can Disability Support assist me with my disability and How can I register with Disability Support for the first time for more information. 

Important to know: