- When choosing your arrival station for ExCeL London, please aware that Custom House station is a 15 minute walk to the venue. Where possible, we recommend using Prince Regent station.
- We recommend referring to the Plan a Journey tool from TfL (Transport for London) when planning your route to help you arrive for your exam on time. This includes a number of accessibility filters, to help you find step-free routes, for example.
- You can also find further accessibility information on the TfL website.
- You may also want to refer to Google Maps or Citymapper.
- Look out for disruption to tube or train services on the route to your exam venue. Disruption can be caused by a technical issue or strike action. You can follow these by checking:
- Please read our article Support when registering for your exams & accessing your exam timetable for further guidance on:
- Registering for your exams
- Accessing your exam timetable on KCL My Timetable
- Finding your candidate number & seating arrangements (including students who have been approved for Personalised Assessment Arrangements)
ExCeL London is a large, multifunctional exhibition and convention centre that hosts a wide variety of events and meetings. As you prepare to travel to ExCeL, please be aware that other events may be taking place elsewhere in the venue.
- Alight at Prince Regent (DLR) and enter the venue via the EAST entrance
- Alight at Custom House (DLR, Elizabeth line) and enter the venue via the WEST entrance
Important to know: It is approximately a 15 minute walk from Custom House station to the exam hall within ExCeL, so we recommend that you plan ahead to ensure you are able to arrive on time for your exam. We would recommend using Prince Regent station if you can, for a shorter walk.